Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stockland Park expansion

Hi guys.

I know it has been a while, but I have been frantically working on a massive, MASSIVE project. 5/19ths done, if you know me well enough that should tell you what it is ;).

Anyway, here is work on a project which I have wanted to do for a while. In it's current state, Stockland Park holds 1050 seats. I want to see if, through a multi-staged expansion process, I can make that 10000. So far I am working on stage 1, which sees the main stand expanded to 2866 and 3 bleachers, each holding 472 people, installed opposite. This brings capacity to 4282 people. A portable video board is added at the northern end.

 Exterior facade of main stand
 View of main stand
 Close-up of main stand
 Bleachers
Video board.

No comments:

Post a Comment