Sunday, March 8, 2015

An update

Hi guys.

I know it has been a very long time since my last update. Almost eleven months. That is something I am deeply ashamed of. For those who know me, you know I love to do this. I love modelling. The truth is, I took a break from recreational modelling. I had some personal and technical issues which necessitated my full attention. I wish I could give you all good news, those of you who are left, but I can't. PompeY2J has been in better condition.

That being said, I am a fighter, and you can't keep a good fighter down. No matter how much faecal excrement you fling, no matter how high-pitched you can squeal, or how much you stalk for weaknesses, if you can't face getting hit, you can book it now. BAROQUE LESSSNAAARRRR is going to destroy you. Oh, the irony...
With that being said, I am coming back. I've already got a couple of models ready to show you. I completed work on a monumental F1 circuit a little while ago, and when you see it, you'll know it was worth the wait. I've got my F1 track series, with vastly improved processes, ready to show you. I've got the Wrestlemania stage coming soon. A preview of that can already be seen in this post, and I assure you that my best work on that is still to come. Especially with it emanating from the Silverdome!

Also, from now on, PompeY2J is banished from making Bork Laser jokes.

Happy modelling, and I will see you all shortly.
PompeY2J

No comments:

Post a Comment